- Academic qualifications – applicants must be track for or have achieved a minimum grade of A or B in their undergraduate degree
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Right to work in Cambodia
- Max. 2 years of professional experience
As a global healthcare company, we are always looking at innovative ways to increase access to our products, while continuing to be a responsible business. Our Cambodia business, in partnership with the Ministry of Health, is dedicated to improving quality of life in Cambodia. We established a presence in Cambodia in 1997 via local distributors. In 2013, we set up a local legal entity based in Phnom Penh as part of our long-term commitment to the country.
Increased access: By 2020, we want our products to reach 80% of the Cambodian population. To further support developing countries we have committed to freezing prices for 10 years to those countries ‘graduating’ from Gavi support for vaccination in national immunisation program (NIP)
Strengthening healthcare infrastructure: We reinvest 20% of in-country-profit directly into opportunities for local people through our NGO partners, including training for midwives to reduce maternal deaths and improving local knowledge of health and nutrition.
• Inclusion and diversity: 50% of our employees are women and this gender balance is also reflected in our leadership team
• Capability building: We are expanding the local team, building their skills and knowledge to effectively engage with our customers.
So what does this mean for you?
We have the Commercial Management (Pharmaceuticals) career path available in Cambodia, which means we need a range of candidates for the positions available
Career paths available in Cambodia
Commercial Management (Pharmaceuticals)
Applications are open now until October 31, 2016
To apply please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org